Sunday 1 September 2013

Female Teen Bodybuilder Bullied Over Her 'Freakishly' Buff Bod

Would you believe she was a girl? While other girls are being bullying for being out of sharp and tonned, she is being bullied for being too in shape. Sometimes you just can’t win for winning,stunning 17-year-old Georgina McConnell, a teen bodybuilder from Britain who started lifting weights at age 14. You’d think people would think twice about throwing snotty remarks at a gold-medal-winning hard body who can bench several times her weight. But luckily for them, Georgina is answering the bullying only with self-confidence. A recent Facebook post proclaims, "I’m happy with who I am, I know what I’m doing and I’m doing it for me.

See what she had to say and more pics  after the cut.





1 comment:

  1. Excellent post and very informative as well. Your knowledge appears very well on this topic and the way you have explained it, any new person can understand it easily. I would like you to keep writing like this and share your information with us. best towels at bed bath and beyond , velvet pillow cases ,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your opinion