Friday 27 September 2013

Rihanna says she's bored of partying & hasn't had much sex lately


After 25 years of rocking harder than anyone we know, the Barbadian beauty is calling it quits!
She is done partying! Well, kind of!

In a recently televised interview with British personality Alan Carr, Rihanna told the Chatty Man she turned into a "square." She said she's over her partying ways!

The sultry starlet revealed:

“Recently I’ve become a square. I hate partying. I don’t know if it’s my heels – I don’t like standing up in my heels for hours. I don’t know if it’s that, but I’ve been so bored of it…. I am such a bootleg rock star, I do nothing, literally. I’m embarrassed to say that actually. That’s so disgusting. That’s f****** pathetic."

Whoa! Don't give yourself such a hard time, gurl! It's your life! You don't need to live it in the fast lane for our sake!!

She added:
“I tell you, I’m a bit of a square recently. Don’t feel bad for me, I’m good.”

According to another report on the interview, the S&M singer also says she hasn't had much sex lately either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion