Sunday 27 July 2014

WOW!

Wow!!!

"Pour yourself completely into you and what brings you joy and moves you toward your goals. No one deserves your beautiful love & attention more than YOU!"
---Sheri Fink

"You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage-pleasantly, smilingly, non-apologetically, to say 'no' to other things. And the way you do that is by having a bigger 'yes' burning inside."
---Stephen Covey

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.
---unknown

At the beginning of every new dawn, i do promise myself to have a very good bite of what the day has to offer, this i definitely believe in to be a slice of what i call my life-time loaf. Since i don’t have knowledge of the beginning of my existence on earth and my exit from this planet is not in my grasp, the ultimate thing for me to do is enjoy the savor of  victory of the now that i have a hold on.

I strongly believe that the only thing required of me is to actively follow the lead of time and attract everything that could serve as a weapon for battle and engage them stylishly in my own way to be triumphant over the test of time and take the spoils thereof.

The only thing i find thrilling to do with my life is doing what people least expected i could do. I want to charge you up by making your message to the world to be ‘ you can look down on me because of my physical appearance or the material things i lack, behold my mind has the power to bring about the riches of the world, express earthly wisdom and gain heavenly understanding’.

Many times people have said to me, ‘oh i am amazed that you are the one who puts
up this inspirational writings, same exclamation goes for some other creative things i do like music’, this gladdens my heart because this is my very heart desire, i believe when people sees whatever i do to be on the same level of their expectations, then i have not done anything unique or special, it’s a call for me to stretch more and get out of my comfort zone.

I have promised myself that the moment i don’t seem to wow myself anymore and inspire people around me, it is an alert for me to troubleshoot my life and get back on track. The simple voice i hear at such a time is “Hey Clement, you've just ceased at revolutionizing your mind, don’t forget it should be an every second thing”. I believe this applies to you too; your mind must undergo a reasonable and timely revolution to stay fit to overcome the combats of life.

To live a wow life and one that inspires people, you will need to do a check-up on your life and ensure you are not entangled in an unnecessary difficulty you have set around your life.

The desire to make everyone happy could set you on the path of distress, remember everyone has got the responsibility to stay happy or unhappy, it cannot be forced by you, the only thing you can, is assist them in the right and reasonable measure to make them understand they only, have the key to their happiness. Keep this at the back of your mind, don’t be people’s pleaser.

Another thing you could let rob you of a wow life is saying your life have to be perfect and there should never be traces of mistake. You don’t want to fail in any way, this is a sweet deceit right before you, if it has never occurred to you, success pops up after multiple of failures handled and manipulated well.

In the few years that i have spent on this planet, i have been able to discover that not every idea you have or goals you set is at first meaningful, colorful or seems to have a light in it to everyone around your life. The immediate reaction or judgment of people about your ideas, goals and visions shouldn't deter you from working on it and ensure it becomes a reality. Many times my ideas have been rubbished and later celebrated by the same people that see no sense in it. So go for whatever you believe in once you can picture the outcome to be beneficial to humanity, you will be celebrated.

It is also important to remember that there is no special reason for you to frustrate yourself over not hitting your targets at the set time. It is a wise thing to set time frame for our goals and visions, but it is also not a crime when it exceeds the expected time, the most important thing is to follow it to the end till it is achieved. I always say this “I respect those with speed yet I strongly believe in my slow and steady vibe because from it comes the energy for me to stay focused towards fulfillment”.

Know this also, that it isn't all your prospects that would end up realizable but it could be a lead to achieving a greater feat. The fact that you desire to achieve good and great things, the law of attractions that operates in the universe will drive you towards spectacular things beyond your imagination.

Set your priorities right and remain courageous with an unwavering focus towards the end until the pictures of the beautiful imaginations of your mind becomes a reality and visible to the world, this will place right in your hands a wow life.

Stay focused, remain happy, carry on with all determination and make all the necessary sacrifices, you are heading towards fulfillment.
I wish you a wow and fulfilled life!

God Loves  You
Ogundipe Clement Shola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion