Friday 6 September 2013

Singer Lara George Writes Husband On Their 9th Wedding Anniversary

"It was 9 years ago when we first looked into each others' eyes and said 'I do.' Wow! 9 years ago! Seems like just a heartbeat passed since i said yes to you my love.

Olowo ori mi; my sugar, my baby, my bobo, my friend, my husband and so much more. I celebrate our love today in a very special and brand new way. Nobody said it's been easy peasy lemon squeazy... but it's been special, and I am grateful to God for you.

My Olugbenga George- I am honoured to be your wife. I pray that this will only be the beginning of more greatness to come for me and you together as one. While in this life, nothing will separate us in the name of Jesus. And humbly... so very humbly, i accept this love from you because it is such a beautiful thing.

I look forward to such more beauty ahead. May God restore for us the years that the cankerworm has stolen. May peace surround us round about and may our children be blessed beyond our wildest imaginations. May you and I together grow and mature to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ and may we be all that Jehovah has called us to be.I love you my darling. I truly do. I just wanted to let you know today especially (even though it's coming a day late). I will always love you. Happy anniversary!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion