Saturday 7 September 2013

NotJustOk's Releases list of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers - who agrees with it?



Music website NotJustOk yesterday released a list of their Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers in Nigeria and placed Olamide as the second best rapper in Nigeria after Modenine. See the list below...

1. Modenine
2. Olamide
3. Phyno
4. M.I
5. Sinzu (Sauce Kid)
6. ShowDemCamp (SDC)
7. Ice Prince
8. Vector
9. Naeto C
10. Reminisce

Well lots of comments has been up about this but personally i feel the likes of M.I and vector should be off this name.

Who agrees with it? Some Nigerian rappers don't. See their tweets after the cut.

3 comments:

  1. That list is bullshit, well as for me M.I is the best rapper in Nigeria, Phyno and sauce kid should be at the bottom and Olamide should be at no. 4 or 5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm if u say so#but M.I for me truly stands the best#Naeto C aint bad too

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your opinion